Oats can be a great grab and go breakfast option. Here are two quick recipes for oats that won’t take a lot of time or effort to make in the morning! Please enjoy the creative names I’ve given these recipes.
MASON JAR OATS
- Cook oats
- Place oatmeal in Mason Jar
- Add a pinch of cinnamon
- Add almond or coconut milk until oats reach the consistency you like
- Add 1/4-1/2 a cup of fruit
- Optional: sprinkle coconut flakes or chia seeds on top
Pack these oats with a banana and nuts, hot tea, and a spoon for breakfast on the run.
OATS IN A BOWL
- Cook oats
- Add oatmeal to bowl while hot
- Place frozen fruit on top of the oats
- Add a dash* of your favorite protein powder
- You can also add chia seeds to this bowl
*When I made this bowl, I used Hemp protein powder…WAY TOO MUCH Hemp protein powder. Please be careful and don’t accidentally dump an entire scoop of powder into your oats. You will regret it! Haha
If you have a few extra minutes in the morning, you can add this Wake Up Workout by my friend Taylor of Repressing The Crazy to your morning routine. Why not go all in and have a well-rounded, healthy morning?
Alright…time to rise and grind, sunshine!