This post really doesn’t need an intro. The title says it all. As a french fry lover, having a healthier alternative to the usual deal is a God send. I eat pounds of potatoes. This recipe makes it easy and cheap for me to fulfill my french fry dreams without jeopardizing my health. Check it out!
(Makes 1 serving)
2 Organic potatoes
1 pinch of salt
1 dash of garlic powder
1 dash of smoked paprika
1 (or many) dashes of pepper
1 tbs of parmesan cheese
- Wash potatoes and cut into wedges or desired shape
- Place foil in pan, use a non-stick cooking spray or olive oil to grease foil
- Lightly toss potato wedges in olive oil, place in pan
- Add seasonings to potatoes
- Bake for 20 minutes* at 450 degrees
*Cooking time will vary with different ovens…Watch your fries, people!
Well, it’s easy as pie! Have these fries as a snack or pair them with a burger. To make them even healthier, skip the oil and cheese. Be sure to share this good news with your fellow Tribe members, like, and comment with other fry recipes you’ve tried.
Be easy, folks!