Today, I’ll give you tips for prepping your eggs for a healthy, on-the-go breakfast! Grab your muffin tins, and let’s get started.
1 dozen (fresh from the farm) eggs
1 pinch of salt
1 cup of spinach
1 cup of thinly sliced mushrooms
1/2 cup of thinly sliced bell pepper & onion mix
1/2 cup of shredded cheese *optional
Preheat Oven at 350 degrees.
- Whisk eggs and salt in glass measuring cup
- Grease 12 cup muffin tin
- Divide ingredients evenly into muffin tin
- Bake for 20-25 minutes (check by inserting a toothpick; it will come out clean when eggs are ready)
- Let muffins cool for 5 minutes
- Remove and eat OR store up to 1 week in the fridge
My measurements above are estimations. When I cook, I typically eyeball everything. You may see that you need another muffin tin if you want to add more veggies.
I like to grab a few muffins in the morning and put them in a toasted tortilla with black bean hummus and salsa verde. It’s amazing!!
If you try out this recipe, be sure to share your experience with The Tribe through the #HealthyHeartChallenge. Enjoy your meal prep!