This is a heart healthy and low maintenance meal that you can whip up when you don’t have a lot of time to spend in the kitchen. For anyone that’s curious, zoodles are zucchini spiralized into noodles. If you’re trying to eat more whole foods and stay away from the processed stuff, veggie noodles are a great option for you!
- Garlic Powder
- Red Pepper Flakes
- Teriyaki Sauce
- 4 zucchini, spiralized
- 1 med. onion
- 1 small red bell pepper
- 1 small green bell pepper
- 1 small yellow bell pepper
- 2 cups of broccoli florets
- 1 cup of matchstick carrots
- 1 cup of snow peas, julienned
- 1 cup of mushrooms
- Throw veggies into a large pan to stir fry with olive oil.
- Add seasonings to taste.
- Cook until veggies are softened to your liking.
To make this recipe even easier, buy a frozen bag of Asian stir fry veggies to add in with your zoodles. Be sure to read the nutrition label. Buy a brand that doesn’t use additives and crappy ingredients…Veggies only! If you can, buy organic.
If you try out this recipe, be sure to capture the moment and post it to your social media accounts. Use the hashtags #lifexerin & #HealthyHeartChallenge to share your healthy choices with The Tribe!