Oats have been shown to have several heart health benefits. Today we’re making one of my favorite healthy snacks with only 3 ingredients: oats, bananas, and chocolate chips!
2 large bananas, mashed
2 cups oats
1 handful of chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place oats in blender/food processor and blend until oats become the consistency of flour.
- Mix oat flour and mashed bananas until smooth…add in chocolate chips
- Spray baking sheet with nonstick spray. Drop dough by large tablespoons onto cookie sheet; flatten a bit with a spatula.
- Bake for 9-12 minutes or until cookies are set. Remove from oven and cool.
This recipe will make about 16 cookies. You can store them in a container for a few days, but they may not last that long!
Keep posting for the #HealthyHeartChallenge! I love seeing the healthy choices you guys are making 🙂