Turmeric is known for it’s benefits related to aiding digestion, reducing inflammation, and immunity among other things. An easy way to add turmeric into your diet is by drinking golden milk! You can find turmeric in most stores although I would suggest making a purchase from your local health food store.
- 2 cups of milk (almond, coconut, etc)
- 1 tsp turmeric
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp raw honey
- 1 pinch of black pepper (increases absorption)
- ¼ tsp ginger powder
- 1 pinch of cayenne pepper (optional)
- Blend all ingredients in a high speed blender until smooth.
- Pour into a small sauce pan and heat for 3-5 minutes over medium heat until hot but not boiling.
- Drink immediately
Have any of you guys tried this recipe already? If so, how has it helped improve your health?? Comment below! ❤