Hey guys! About 11 months ago, I posted a recipe for my whipped body butter. Well, I’ve updated the recipe and I’m using it on my body AND my fro. Operation ash-be-gone is in full effect, people.
7 oz shea butter
6.5 oz cocoa butter with jojoba oil
4 vitamin E oil capsules
1 tbs castor oil
- Put shea and cocoa butter into a mixing bowl. Heat in the microwave until soft and easy to mix with spoon.
- Add castor oil and contents of vitamin E capsules. Heat until butters melt.
- Carefully remove from microwave and stir until mixed completely.
- Sit the bowl in the fridge until the top layer solidifies. (The middle will still be liquid.)
- Using a mixer, whip the ingredients until fluffy like butter.
- Scoop into a glass container with an air-tight lid.